Benefits for Owners, Tenants, and Stakeholders
Better service transparency and performance through state-of-the-art technology.
Compliance with HB4057
This measure adopts efficiency standards for urban landscaping with requirements for sprinklers to reduce water and energy consumption.
Controlled Water Costs
Our systems save an average of 38% and are EPA WaterSense Certified.
Protect plants and structures from damage and rusting from over/under watering. Avoid fines for watering violations and reduce liability hazards like icy walkways and roads.
The Bottom Line
With GT Landscape Solutions and SmartLink, clients cut water use by approximately 38% and saved millions of dollars. In just 18 months, CBRE reported that their pilot program saved clients over 1 billion gallons of water!
Old timers are set for a fixed amount of time.
Program changes 4 times a year.
How Old Antiquated Water Management Systems Work
- Old timers are set to a fixed amount of time
- No analysis or analytic on performance
- Resource management is non-existent
- Water is wasted
- It’s a fly by night operation and you never know when it will stop working
GTLS’s SmartLine System waters only for plant needs.
Program changes 365 times a year.
Advanced Features of GT Landscape Solutions Total Water Management Solution
- System Visibility & Analysis
- Asset mapping, verified inspections & repairs & detailed reports that track system performance provide valuable data
- 24/7 Remote Access & Alert Monitoring
- Instant notification of issues like stuck valve solenoids, power outages, shorts, breaks and more
- Accountability for Repairs