GT Landscape Solutions announces the completion of their client’s one acre landscape installation.
SALEM, OR – November, 2019 – GT Landscape Solutions (GT), a landscape company based in Salem, Oregon, was recently named by Belgard as having built the largest tandem wall in the state of Oregon. The GT team worked tirelessly for three months to create their client, Mr. and Mrs. Ellis, vision of an outdoor oasis; inclusive of outdoor living areas, meandering walkways, grand staircases and an impressive retaining wall to enhance the sloped landscape.
“We were excited to partner with Belgard to bring Mr and Mrs. Ellis’s vision to life”, stated GT Landscape Solution’s Founder, Scott Friedman. “The ease of installation, quality of materials and overall strength of their products will guarantee that this feature will stand beautifully well into the future.”
This impressive landscape installation also included:
- 4’ long stair treads (each weighing 500 lbs to set) creating access to the open field and river.
- Irrigation pump system that uses water from the river.
- Patio featuring 2’x2’ porcelain pavers.
- River rocks, bark, sod and decorative stone enhancing and defining different areas.
- Solar and timed accent lighting incorporated throughout property.
“We at Belgard were proud to work with GT Landscape Solution’s team to assist in the creation of this gorgeous feature. We’ve worked with Scott and his team seamlessly for the last xx years. We hope that the Ellis family will enjoy their landscape and surroundings for years to come.”
— Doug Harrison, Belgard Representative